Why become a PataPawa Vendor?
- To revamp your existing business and increase your bottom line.
- To increase your customer base.
- To diversify your investments.
What does PataPawa Offer?
PataPawa offers the following features to vendors:
- Zero-cost startup option allows you to create a new business or enhance your existing business.
- Sell prepaid electricity from your mobile phone, personal computer or dedicated point-of-sales (POS) terminal.
- Purchase prepaid electricity tokens in a convenient way.
- Manage your business hours with an online vending calendar.
- View your statements with the easy-to-use online interface.
- Create and manage multiple user IDs for one account enabling other users to sell on your behalf.
Who can become a Vendor?
- An individual who wants to resell prepaid tokens on a small scale to family and friends.
- Kiosks and small shops located in populated estates that want to resell prepaid electricity to enhance their existing business.
- A large store or supermarket chain that wants to drive customer traffic to its stores.
- Corporates that want to offer the service as a value add to their customers.
Vendors register with PataPawa. A vendor buys stock – prepaid electricity tokens – from PataPawa and then resells the prepaid tokens to customers for a commission.
From your Mobile phone or personal computer, complete the registration form at https://patapawa.com/form.php
A unique vendor PataPawa ID and Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be sent to your phone by SMS after your registration has been processed.
A prepaid sales account will have been created for you, and will be empty (zero balance).
Please familiarize yourself with the Terms & Conditions.
Before you can sell, you must deposit money (any amount) into provided bank accounts in order to credit your prepaid sales account.
Deposits are credited to your sales account as soon as notification is received from the bank.
Deposits from the same bank are typically processed within 5-10 minutes; interbank transfers can take up to 2 working days depending on the bank and time of the transfer (please verify with your bank).
NOTE: please use your vendor PataPawa ID as the payment reference to assist us with processing your deposit
You can sell tokens from your Mobile phone or personal computer at the following address:
Simply log in with your Mobile phone number and the PIN that was sent to you via SMS upon registration.
Monitor sales through Online Statements
View online statements from a personal computer at the following address:
Log in with your unique vendor PataPawa ID and PIN